x

Item Page Editor not loading - Item options issues

Hi there, 

For the past few days I've been unable to create new items in my shop due to the item page editor not loading. When accessing the item page, the loading symbol just spins continuously and I am unable to access any of the editor featuers.

Also, when adding multiple options for an item (such as colour or other options), the area on the item page that shows all the different variations shows a list of blank options..

I've tried multiple browsers, deleted the cache, restarted my laptop, closed all other applications etc etc and still experiencing the issue. 

Interestingly, the editor works for other pages of the website, as well as working for older items that I have added previously. 

I've attached images below to show the issues.

Hope someone can help. 

Thanks.

imageimage

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Thanks for your post, @DomHAwthorn.

Do you have any software installed on your computer like Kaspersky, Avast, or some other kind of anti-virus software?

Message 5 of 4

Hi Adam, 

I do not have any antivirus software installed. I'm using a MacBook Pro. I'm still having the issue and it's extremely annoying not being able to add any new products to my store. Is there a fix for this yet? 

Thanks, 

Dom 

Message 5 of 4
Square

I don't see that test item in your store now. Is there an item currently in your store where you are still seeing this?

Message 5 of 4