x

Help! My Square Website Cannot Accept Payments!

So I have looked through everything and have filled out every form that I can. 

I still have a store that says "The store is not yet accepting payments." HELP! I am on the highest upgraded plan. How can I get help to solve this. I have looked all over the site and do not see a walkthrough for issues.

My Bank Account says connected and verified and everything looks right in Square. I can't seem to figure out why this is not working. It looks so easy and I want it to be. Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 26
25 REPLIES 25
Square

Hi @Shellebelle Can you post a link to the store, please and thanks! Smiley Happy 

Message 10 of 26

I am also having this problem can someone please help. my shop is www.shopwavecreations.com

Message 10 of 26
Square

I just replied to your other post about this, @wavecreations - can you check for my reply?

Message 10 of 26

yes, thank you

Message 10 of 26

hi same with me plz help

Message 10 of 26

same i can't accept payments i have done everything and made sure my info was all correct but it still keeps saying i can't i need help thank yah ttps://shield-your-face-from-the-sun-in-style.square.site/s/shop this is my shop
Message 10 of 26

Hi I am having the same problem. My site is https://dripsourced.square.site

Message 10 of 26
Square

Hi @dripsource I'm not seeing anything with your website settings that would cause this error. I recommend reaching out to the Square team here so that they can make sure the account is setup properly for processing payments. 

Message 10 of 26

Message 21 of 26
Square

Hi @Mark6 Can you please submit a ticket to support? The items you are selling may be against our ToS, but a rep can verify and help troubleshoot if needed. Smiley Happy Thanks! https://www.weebly.com/app/help/us/en

Message 21 of 26

Hi, I am also having the same issue. Not accepting payments. I just opened to account and PayPal is connected.
Message 21 of 26
Square

Are you still having trouble, @D1234508? I checked your site and didn't get any messages about not accepting payments.

Message 21 of 26

Hi I am also having the problem:

Your website is not set up to take payments.

Also, I am no longer able to sell on instagram as its saying that my site is "not trusted".

Both issues seemed to appear after I pointed a custom domain to my weebly site.  I previously had a Wix website.  My domain manager said the issue was weebly.  Thank you

Message 21 of 26

My website is www.jbcreighton.com

Message 21 of 26
Square

Hi there. It looks like your SSL is enabled properly. Are you still having this issue? 

Message 21 of 26

im also experiancing this issue and everything is set up correctly 

www.xtracelebtrendz.com 

and also my website keeps loading as unsecure

Message 21 of 26
Square

Thanks for posting about it, @Xtracelebtrendz. Can you go to Website > General Settings and un-publish your site, then publish your site again? That should trigger our system to issue an SSL certificate for your site and resolve that insecure issue.

Message 21 of 26

i have done that serveral times but still not working at all, and my site is still not accepting payments

Message 21 of 26
Square

I'm looking at the public dns settings for your domain name and I don't see an A-record for xtracelebtrendz.com. I only see one set up for www.xtracelebtrendz.com. Can you log into your domain manager and add an A-record pointing to 199.34.228.164 for the bare domain xtracelebtrendz.com? Changes to the dns can take up to 24-48 hours to fully resolve but the SSL should start working once the dns is entered properly. 

Message 21 of 26

same here

Message 27 of 26