x

Very disappointed in Weebly's new editor

The fact that there isn't a simple way to add a bilingual feature on a website in this global economy is baffling. No, I do not want to pay for an extra site to add a copy of the website to my subdomain. I want to connect to the app center, which unbelievably STILL doesn't support the new weebly. 

I also wanted to create a log-in feature for my clients, which ALSO is a feature that is not supported. 

Item and product price don't show for each sub-item because I did not connect to a payment portal. Which I wish to do once I am able to get the membership running. 

Not to mention practically nothing in the editor is customizable - very rigid and linear configuration that assumes they know how your business is run. 

All in all, website is practically useless right now. Looking to migrate website editor within the next half year if to the very least the app center issue isn't addressed. It seems that so many weebly users have been disappointed in lack of address to the problems posed by majority of users, and seem to be moving away from Weebly to actually helpful website editors. 

Message 1 of 1
0 REPLIES 0