x

Why has my paid weebly email forwarding service stopped working?

I have had a weebly account and paid for email forwarding since 2013.  Over the last 2 months my email domain has slowly stopped receiving email.  My customers get a message that the server is no longer receiving messages.  Did Square discontinue this email forwarding service?  Or can I just re-activate?  They still charge my account and my account says it is paid up until November 2023?   

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @doorman - Welcome to The Seller Community, it's always nice to see a new face 😊

I know how frustrating it can be to pay for a service and it not function the way that it should.

This is a function that should be working properly for you.

Here are the steps to enable it to ensure that it is working the way that it should:

Click on the “Email” tab. Click on the “Forwarding” link. Enter the email address where you want your Weebly emails to be forwarded and click Save.

Feel free to let me know if you run into any issues, i'm happy to help. 

As always, feel free to stop by The Community with question, concerns and even feature requests. We are more than happy to assist.

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I have had a weebly account and paid for email forwarding since 2013.  Over the last 2 months my email domain has slowly stopped receiving email.  My customers get a message that the server is no longer receiving messages.  Did Square discontinue this email forwarding service?  Or can I just re-activate?  They still charge my account and my account says it is paid up until November 2023?   

Message 3 of 6

Sounds easy Ria, except I dont have a "Forwarding" tab ..   ?...   I also do not have an "email " tab?  I see "email notifications"  ?  But nothing about forwarding there.....

Message 4 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for letting me know @doorman

Do you mind showing a screenshot of what you see so that I may better help you navigate? 

Ria
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 5 of 6

I'm having this same problem but not getting any help!

Message 6 of 6