x
Beta Member

Coupon for shipping and purchase

Is there a way to creat a coupon that will make the purchase including shipping charges be free?

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Reaglebeaglepri, popping in here to add on to @JK_Fiber_Art great response! 

From your Coupon Dashboard, you should have the option to create a coupon for Free Shipping. You can find additional information on getting started with Square Online Coupons here. 

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.47.22.png

Let us know if you can find this option and if it works for you 🙂 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Beta Member

I'm not sure you can create a coupon to do what you have in mind however, you can offer free shipping if the purchase is over a certain dollar amount.   See this info.   Perhaps some of the other Community Members have some thoughts - there is a lot of hands-on experience here.

Message 2 of 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @Reaglebeaglepri, popping in here to add on to @JK_Fiber_Art great response! 

From your Coupon Dashboard, you should have the option to create a coupon for Free Shipping. You can find additional information on getting started with Square Online Coupons here. 

Screenshot 2024-06-05 at 13.47.22.png

Let us know if you can find this option and if it works for you 🙂 

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 3 of 5

Does anyone know of a way to make a coupon that offers a partial discount off of shipping specifically? I know I can do a general coupon, or free shipping coupon.

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Hi @phpecans - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I went ahead and merged your post to an existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussed a similar topic. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

I've confirmed with the Square Online Store team that this is a feature request. Although this feature isn’t currently available with Square, it’s a great idea and I can see how it would be beneficial to your business.

I’ve shared your feature request with our Product Team, as they are constantly improving our products based on feedback like this. To learn more about how feature requests work, please see this post from one of our Seller Community Moderators. 

In the meantime, keep an eye out for any updates in our Seller Community. We appreciate your input! 🙂

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

Message 5 of 5