x

how do i charge for memberships on weebly and what plan offers this.

on weebly there's the pro plan and the performance plan. as I understand it both offer members only areas.

what I would like is for the user to go to a page where they create an account preferably managed by weebly. theyre charged a cheap membership fee and from there on out. they can access the site as members and don't have to be charged again. Id prefer to have a monthly and yearly subscription but apparently weebly doesn't do this. This is fine and it may even be better to do it this way.

however I really need paying for the membership to managed by weebly. a nice weebly managed portal where a person can pay for their membership and be greeted with an account create page where they can be added as a member on the website.

I'm not looking to scare away potential customers and touches like that would make a huge difference for keeping customers.

I also need to know if the pro or performance plan allows for this. I don't need paypal payments per say but I do need to have some way for the user to pay for the membership and for them to be able to go to an account setup screen that they get sent by entering in their email. Is this possible?

also does weebly show the date the memberships were purchased so I can advertise revoking memberships after 1 year from purchase.

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @questionmember.  This functionality is not part of any Weebly tier.  But a quick search of the Weebly App Marketplace revealed at least one app “Membership Pro” that claims to do what you want to do.  You might want to do some searching for others, since I’ll admit I just picked the first one that I found.

Good luck.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @questionmember.  This functionality is not part of any Weebly tier.  But a quick search of the Weebly App Marketplace revealed at least one app “Membership Pro” that claims to do what you want to do.  You might want to do some searching for others, since I’ll admit I just picked the first one that I found.

Good luck.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 3

thank you this is very helpful.

Message 3 of 3