x

Anyone do catering thru their square website?

I have a little sandwich shop and we are constantly asked about catering.

Anyone here have experience with an entire catering menu available to place online thru your website? 

Are you able to set requirements (like must be paid 24 hours advance, Or min order amounts?)

I don't know where to begin. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @The7onWalnut,

Thanks for reaching out with this question 🙂

Have you looked into pre-orders as an option yet? Pre-orders can be useful if you're offering pickup and/or local delivery which are only available on certain dates, or require an order to be placed in advance. This guide takes you through the steps to get started. Hopefully another seller can also chime in with how they've set this up! 

Message 2 of 3

I'd love to know what you came up with on this! I've been invoicing catering on Square for several years. I'm looking to have an online menu available. Trying to decide if I can use Square or need to look at the other options ( Weuse Toast for our restaurants, but that is not ideal for this situation either.) It seems like pre-orders would be constant changing dates, etc. as it is designed to use for an upcoming and not yet avaialble product. I just need a lead time on my orders. 

Anyway, if you came up with a Square solution, I'd love to hear it 🙂 

Message 3 of 3