x

Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm at 71% and usually see a offer by now (between 65%-70&).

Message 1 of 1,981
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm where you are at (minus the actual loan offer part.) Sale are up about 60% over a year ago and processing is up about 65%.  All the other things are in the green.

I think most people's frustrations are that it's just not transparent and there isn't a clear goal to strive for. It is also disheartening to just be told the same quotes over and over. It comes across as uncaring and impersonal. Which if that's the case is fine, that should be conveyed to clear up misconceptions and so people don't get their hopes up. It would also come across as more professional to state those things (economy and such) from Square itself. It would let people know where they stand and can make appropriate decisions. 

3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi all 👋 @Blackbear579 @DD_2019 @Me2018_ @Swain - I just wanted to drop in to provide some context on Square Loan offers:

Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan. You can find additional details here in the Square Loan Eligibility FAQ support article.

If you have any additional questions about Square Loans, you'll need to get in touch with the Square Financial Services Team by logging into your Square account and heading here. The Financial Services Team's business hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM CST.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 96 of 1,981

Best Answer

Hello, @Fca

It's understandable that you're curious about the timeline for a new loan offer after being denied, especially given your previous experience. Every case and account is different, on this platform we do not have greater visibility regarding your account and loan qualifications. 

For Square Loan related questions and Loan availability or eligibility you will want to reach out to the Square Banking team. They are available at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. Our designated team will be more than happy to help you further. 

In addition, we went ahead and merged your post to this existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussion their Square Loans. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 1500 of 1,981

Best Answer

Hello, @bsa77

We understand that not being guaranteed a loan offer can be frustrating. 

If your business isn’t eligible for another loan at this time, rest assured your account is automatically reviewed regularly to determine eligibility.

We recently added a eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard to gain more insight into the status of your Square Loans eligibility. We analyze your business’s data for key factors that determine eligibility, such as processing volume, payment frequency, and account activity. Please note that there are many factors that may affect your eligibility, and accounts are evaluated as a whole.

If you’re eligible for another loan, we’ll notify you through email and in your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kacey
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 1621 of 1,981
1,980 REPLIES 1,980
Beta Member

Any news on people getting loans? Iam at 78% and hopefully close to a new one.   It’s would go a long long way to help!   I would like to here positive news 😀

Message 1450 of 1,981

YES! At 66% paid loan #12 got an 25% higher than last offer. 1 day in review and approved. Payback is at 20% of sales.

Im happy!!!

Message 1451 of 1,981

When did you get your offer?

Message 1452 of 1,981

It came in Sunday. I accepted it Sunday night got the approval today and it says money will be in my account by the 10th. And for those wondering I never linked my account either in the 7 years with square

Message 1453 of 1,981
Beta Member

Great news! I hope to see more news like this!

Message 1454 of 1,981
Beta Member

are you the the 100,000 level?

Message 1455 of 1,981

Hmm not sure if your asking about monthly or annually? 100k a year plus

Message 1456 of 1,981

I just got mine at 83% on Sunday evening 🥳 I’m so happy, square is the best!! I’m not even going to stress about it next time. I hope you get yours soon!

Message 1457 of 1,981

This is great news and I am praying that’s my story very soon! 

Message 1458 of 1,981

Has any one received an offer later in the day after the eligibility has updated? Also have you always gotten offers on the same day of the week? Mine usually updates between 1 and 3pm EST, the last 2 loans I was offered were random on Saturday nights. A friend of mine just got an offer at 42% paid back. We do about the same processing and $ wise. I'm at 52% paid, and my CC processing has doubled since the week prior, with new customers as well. Everything is green on my eligibility screen.  

Message 1459 of 1,981
Square Champion

I've been with square since 2014 and yes, I've received mine before at 10pm on a weekend and randomly throughout the day as well. 

Message 1460 of 1,981
Beta Member

It’s obvious people are getting loans we just don’t hear about.   Let’s make an effort to report when we do get it.   Because we will!

Message 1461 of 1,981

I always report both bad and good. Square has always been good to us

Message 1462 of 1,981
Square Champion

You're exactly right! Actually,  square has given out more loans this year vs previous years. Not everyone uses the forums. If scroll down there is a user that post all the reports and numbers. Thousand of loans are going out daily. 

Message 1463 of 1,981

I'm waiting patiently sitting at 71% and hoping I get an offer soon too!

Message 1464 of 1,981

Just got an offer yesterday at 71% paid off. I submitted my application yesterday and today they emailed me saying they needed additional information. I went through the steps and I guess they needed my drivers license and social. I was not able to input my information because it said that I already submitted it .This is my fourth loan with Square and I am confused why they need that information now? Not sure if anyone else has gone through this but any feedback would help. 

Message 1465 of 1,981
Square Champion

I've been with square since 2014 and was asked about a year ago and the same thing happened. It went through with no problem! It was just auto generated if they have it and you couldn't add it again I wouldn't stress about it. Congrats!

Message 1466 of 1,981

Last received one that was about 40% higher than the previous in July at about 65% repaid, now at 51% on that loan and hoping for one soon since I've been paying all of them back long before the minimum required. Will keep you guys updated! 🙂 

Message 1467 of 1,981

UPDATE: I received an offer at 89% today.  Pretty disappointed in that it's 1/3 of my last offer. For those wondering it was less than 9% of my card sales dating back to my last offer (FEB) which I would assume would be their timeframe of consideration.  Wanted to let you all know.  Good luck and hope you get one soon to help your business out! 

Message 1468 of 1,981
Beta Member

What time are offers coming in?

Message 1469 of 1,981

everybody is different but if you check where you see the green “good” markers It usually gives you a timeframe of when they do come in. 

Message 1470 of 1,981