x

Anyone else at the Square Loan Game?

Square has been through a lot of changes this year it seems like. I am about to say my Fairwell to them completely. I have had numerous loans, paid off early, never late, stellar progress and no loan in site. Need Improvement on my volume?? Their algorithm is complete nonsense. I have had over 10 loans, I know there is an "algorithm"  I started using a secondary platform for our everyday sales. I told myself if I didn't get the loan offer that I feel deserving of after years and years of commitment to square with the volume and account status that I would pull out fully and move on. The loans should be available to be applied for. Not leaving your committed members anxious for the opportunity for possible growth when they see their square loan coming down to nearly paid. It isnt charity it is deserved by paying their fees, paying the loan on time etc. It is business and something some business deserve.  In the final week and if it doesn't come, we will be leaving the square community!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @bsa77.  Sounds like you have a plan mapped out, and I wish you well.  Of course, we’ll be sorry to see anyone leave the community, especially for something like this, but we all have to make the decisions that we think and hope will be best for our businesses.  I hope this works out for you, and won’t even attempt to offer insights into the very conservative loan market worldwide right now.  Sounds like you already know those and didn’t come here to do anything other than say goodbye.  I wouldn’t wait a week.  Nothing ever changes that quickly.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @bsa77.  Sounds like you have a plan mapped out, and I wish you well.  Of course, we’ll be sorry to see anyone leave the community, especially for something like this, but we all have to make the decisions that we think and hope will be best for our businesses.  I hope this works out for you, and won’t even attempt to offer insights into the very conservative loan market worldwide right now.  Sounds like you already know those and didn’t come here to do anything other than say goodbye.  I wouldn’t wait a week.  Nothing ever changes that quickly.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2