x

Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm at 71% and usually see a offer by now (between 65%-70&).

Message 1 of 1,981
1 Verified Answer
Verified Answer

Re: Has anyone received a loan offer in 2023?

I'm where you are at (minus the actual loan offer part.) Sale are up about 60% over a year ago and processing is up about 65%.  All the other things are in the green.

I think most people's frustrations are that it's just not transparent and there isn't a clear goal to strive for. It is also disheartening to just be told the same quotes over and over. It comes across as uncaring and impersonal. Which if that's the case is fine, that should be conveyed to clear up misconceptions and so people don't get their hopes up. It would also come across as more professional to state those things (economy and such) from Square itself. It would let people know where they stand and can make appropriate decisions. 

3 Best Answers
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi all 👋 @Blackbear579 @DD_2019 @Me2018_ @Swain - I just wanted to drop in to provide some context on Square Loan offers:

Square accounts—including accounts with an active loan—are reviewed for eligibility regularly. You don’t need to contact us or provide any additional information to become eligible for another loan offer. You can check your Square Dashboard (at any time for more information about your current eligibility status.

Offers are not guaranteed and we are unable to predict when your business may receive another offer. Loan offer details, as well as the timing of eligibility, may differ from your current Square loan. You can find additional details here in the Square Loan Eligibility FAQ support article.

If you have any additional questions about Square Loans, you'll need to get in touch with the Square Financial Services Team by logging into your Square account and heading here. The Financial Services Team's business hours are Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 7 PM CST.

I hope this information is helpful but please do let me know if you have any additional questions.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 96 of 1,981

Best Answer

Hello, @Fca

It's understandable that you're curious about the timeline for a new loan offer after being denied, especially given your previous experience. Every case and account is different, on this platform we do not have greater visibility regarding your account and loan qualifications. 

For Square Loan related questions and Loan availability or eligibility you will want to reach out to the Square Banking team. They are available at 855-700-6000 between 6 am - 6 pm Pacific Time Monday-Friday. Our designated team will be more than happy to help you further. 

In addition, we went ahead and merged your post to this existing thread where other Square Sellers have discussion their Square Loans. We merge duplicate conversations together to keep like comments in one place, and to make it easier for others to find the thread in the future. 

Thank you. 

Sayra
Community Moderator, Square // Moderadora de la Comunidad, Square
Inicie seción y haga clic en Marcar como "Mejor Respuesta" si mi respuesta contesta su pregunta.

View Best Answer >

Message 1500 of 1,981

Best Answer

Hello, @bsa77

We understand that not being guaranteed a loan offer can be frustrating. 

If your business isn’t eligible for another loan at this time, rest assured your account is automatically reviewed regularly to determine eligibility.

We recently added a eligibility page that you can navigate to by going to the Loans tab on your Square Dashboard to gain more insight into the status of your Square Loans eligibility. We analyze your business’s data for key factors that determine eligibility, such as processing volume, payment frequency, and account activity. Please note that there are many factors that may affect your eligibility, and accounts are evaluated as a whole.

If you’re eligible for another loan, we’ll notify you through email and in your Square Dashboard.

I hope this information is helpful, but please do let us know if you have any additional questions or concerns.

Kacey
Square Loans Team

Square, the Square logo, Square Financial Services, Square Capital, and others are trademarks of Square, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries. Square Financial Services, Inc. is a wholly owned subsidiary of Square, Inc. All loans are issued by Square Financial Services, Inc. a Utah-Chartered Industrial Bank. Member FDIC. Actual fee depends upon payment card processing history, loan amount and other eligibility factors. A minimum payment of 1/18th of the initial loan balance is required every 60 days and full loan repayment is required within 18 months. Loan eligibility is not guaranteed. All loans are subject to credit approval.

View Best Answer >

Message 1621 of 1,981
1,980 REPLIES 1,980

ok will do 🙂

Message 1072 of 1,981
Beta Member

I added mine 8 weeks ago. I’ve been paid for nearly 10 weeks on my 12th. I haven’t received another offer. Just shy of 500k processing for the year. 

Message 1073 of 1,981
Beta Member

Mine has been connected for over a month and no offer 

but happy for you that you received and offer:) 

Message 1074 of 1,981

What were you offered? what is your average sales/month?   Just curious 

I was averaging about 90-95k / month and was offered 90k loan.  We took it and it is 86% paid back now. 

Currently we are averaging about 85-90k the past few months. Wonder when we will get our next offer and how much it will be . Interesting how this is determined.     My friend is averaging 40-50k/month but he was offered over 100k.   I don't get it

Message 1075 of 1,981

What were you offered? what is your average sales/month?   Just curious 

I was averaging about 90-95k / month and was offered 90k loan.  We took it and it is 86% paid back now. 

Currently we are averaging about 85-90k the past few months. Wonder when we will get our next offer and how much it will be . Interesting how this is determined.     My friend is averaging 40-50k/month but he was offered over 100k.   I don't get it

Message 1076 of 1,981

Anyone received an offer last few day? At 86% with no offer. 

Message 1077 of 1,981
Beta Member

Seems like we are all waiting for capital to arrive 

Message 1078 of 1,981

I sure wish they would give us some information on what’s changed . Why the offers aren’t coming in 

Message 1079 of 1,981
Square Champion

The offers are coming at over 1,300 a day that are started and even more that are offered.  I know it is tough to not get one but they are out there, but with millions of Square users not everyone is getting one all the time.  If it is a make-or-break loan for your business (not just yours but anyone waiting) then I would suggest going to a bank for a line of credit rather than bouncing from a Square loan to a Square loan.

Message 1080 of 1,981
Square Champion

Not that I have seen so far. Good luck!

Message 1081 of 1,981

same situation, 86% paid and nothing yet.  Everything is green though.  Keep us updated. Hopefully it comes soon. 

Message 1082 of 1,981

I’m at 100% and no new offer. 

Message 1083 of 1,981

The offers will come , my friend got an offer last month for 47k averaging 30-35k in sales per month. SHe was 100% paid though and the offer came like 1 month after.... yikes. not so timely lol

Message 1084 of 1,981

wow any thing not in green on your dashboard?

Message 1085 of 1,981

what are you averaging per month in card sales? Is your bank connected? 

What was your last offer? 

Message 1086 of 1,981
Beta Member

I've been 100% paid for 9 days. I got a SMALL offer today. Only about a 1/5th of what I was offered last time. We had a slow summer and closed one day we didn't last year so my transactions are showing "down." My offer came a 4 pm after it said I was ineligible. I am paying back 13% of my daily card sales. Even though it's smaller than I hoped I'm thankful for this loan boost. My last loan took 20% of my daily sales. Since I'm paying 13 this time I'm going to do my Square savings for the other 7 and see if I can get some momentum building my own credit line. I was approved 15 minutes after applying. I believe the application said "might" check credit. Thanks for all thr support and info!

Message 1087 of 1,981

Did you previously have a large loan? I have a small children’s shop and all my loans are under 10,000. I sure hope they don’t give me 1/5. 

Message 1088 of 1,981

I actually paid off my loan today. Usually I always have an offer out there but this year nothing. I went to just look to confirm loan was paid off and shows not eligible for a loan and I saw a popup that my business type was not eligible for a loan when I have had 5-6 loans in the past few years and always paid them off within 8-9 months, and showing in the green on all of their trend markers. Anyone have this issue yet and how to resolve it? If my business type is no longer available for loans, I would like to know so I can move onto other service provider that it is.

Message 1089 of 1,981

wow!! what type of business?

Message 1090 of 1,981

Can you please share what type of business you’re in right Now? I’m in restaurant business paid 84% now but don’t see any offers.

Message 1091 of 1,981

How big was your last loan?   I;m in restaurant too

Message 1092 of 1,981