x

Invoice scheduled to send

I’ve created invoice in the past and then sent links to my customers so they can pay. But now when I create an invoice it automatically schedules to “send” the invoice (even though my invoices are always shared manually). And it shows “invoice not created.” Because of this none of my payments are going through.  I’ve tried taking this feature off but after saving it does not change. It auto schedules my invoice to be sent on a different day. If I create an invoice today and expect it to be sent and paid today, I have to wait 7 days for the initial invoice to be sent before it creates an invoice to be paid? Why? And How do I take this feature off? And why does it continue to automatically add it to every invoice? 

example of what I’m seeing:

invoice scheduled to send (9/27 = 7 days from from when I created it) invoice has not been created 

Invoice updated (9/24)

Invoice created (9/20)

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

HI @Userglam7 

Question, are you changing and saving your changes to the default invoice template first, or are you making these changes each time when creating an invoice?

Invoice > Settings > Invoices > Choose Template

Dan
Scorpion Coating Plus,LLC
Square Super Seller
Check out Square support center for additional help.

Message 2 of 4

I am changing it for each invoice. I couldn’t find a default setting for this.  I’ll try that.

Message 3 of 4

I’m not sure what setting I need to change. From a computer my invoices say “invoice will be created for sharing manually” but I don’t want that feature on. 

Message 4 of 4