x

Notification of Sale on Phone

Is there a way to be notified on your phone when a sale occurs?

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer

Best Answer
Hello!

When a sale is made on your site. An email will be dispatched to the email address on the account. If you have that account setup on your phone. Then you'd certainly be able to receive the notification as it happens.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Best Answer
Hello!

When a sale is made on your site. An email will be dispatched to the email address on the account. If you have that account setup on your phone. Then you'd certainly be able to receive the notification as it happens.
Message 2 of 6
Beta Member

Hi!  I am not getting email notices or notifications via the app when a sale occurs.   This is not good for customer service.

My app used to make a cash register sound...no longer does it do that, why?

Message 7 of 6
Square

There's a issue with app notifications right now, though our engineers are working to resolve that. Hopefully it shouldn't be too much longer before that feature returns.

Message 7 of 6

Grace Design & Living
I am not getting Sales Alerts!!!!
I am having the same issue. It is constantly happening. Seems to be fixed for a short period of time and then once again left in the dark.
Come On Weebly fix your game!!!!
Message 7 of 6
Square

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble with the notifications. It looks like a fix was implemented recently, but you'll need to uninstall the app, then reinstall.

Make sure to click on “accept all cookies” when the one trust modal shows during the installation process. 

Message 7 of 6