x

I would like to use a different payment processor

I would like to use the service offered by a local bank in my country as a payment processor.
Is this possible on my website with Weebly?
I am from Costa Rica and the bank would be Banco Nacional de Costa Rica. The reason for my query is because
None of the payment processors available on Weebly offer services with Costa Rica.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Hi @Soto62

Unfortunately, it is not possible to use a local service as your payment processor. 

We only have the option to use Square, Stripe, or Paypal. I apologize for the inconvenience. 

Message 5 of 4

Thank you for the reply.

I have the same issue.

Is there any app that could solve this issue ?

Message 5 of 4

Hi Bernadette...I posted a NEED for assitance over in the site editor section 3 weeks ago and no one's helped ANY of the Weebly customers over there since at least that time.  Page after page of zero help for all those folks.  If I cut and paste the problem over here in ecommerce...would that get some help for the editor problem?  FYI - the editor inserted 'spacers' when I was deleting text boxes and now I have a page with THREE spacers that will NOT delete.  I've tried everything and spent tons of time on it.  It's SO weird and I NEED to fix it.  Thank you.

Message 5 of 4