x

Unable to sell

Good morning,

A week ago I made an upgrade of my plan to "Pro" but I'm still unable to sell. When you enter the shop page, it says there is no stock; but when I go to the "product library" it still shows the message "made an upgrade to be able to sell". 

As far as I know, or I understood, with the "pro plan" I was already able to sell. Am I wrong?

*UPDATE*

I've been testing and the problem seems to be with the options. When I only enter 1 set of options in 1 product there is no problem. But when I enter 2 sets of options, it shows the "made an upgrade to sell" message. Is this normal?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Freitag Yes, this is normal since you are on a plan that limits you to 25 items. Each variation or option on a product counts as a single item. For example, if you offer one shirt in five sizes, the shirt would count as 5 separate items and count towards the 25 limit. 

You would need to limit the amount of variations you sell per item, or upgrade to the next highest plan which would give you unlimited items. 

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square

Best Answer

Hi @Freitag Yes, this is normal since you are on a plan that limits you to 25 items. Each variation or option on a product counts as a single item. For example, if you offer one shirt in five sizes, the shirt would count as 5 separate items and count towards the 25 limit. 

You would need to limit the amount of variations you sell per item, or upgrade to the next highest plan which would give you unlimited items. 

Message 5 of 4

hi there, just upgraded to the pro version but it's still showing "upgrade to sell" in my items section. Do I need to wait? But it's shown in my profile that I'm in the pro version already.
Message 5 of 4

I have a similar problem have you found a solution?

Message 5 of 4