x

Problem setting up G Suite

I am having a problem setting up G Suite:

Started free trial for www.worldwildlifeweb.net but can't access the G Suite

The message I get is: "This G Suite account is currently being configured. Check back soon to manage your email accounts."
And then when I try to go to Admin and add account, using my new email address, the message I keep getting is: "Your account has not been verified. Sign in to G Suite Admin Console to verify your domain. Try again later or go to https://g.co/recover for help." ...which is all very well, but it won't let me.
My reference for this with the support team is: 53731372 but I have not received a reply from them yet.
Please help....I need to get the email up and running
(P.S. I have G Suite with another domain www.consolidatedafricaservices.com and that works fine, but this new one is proving very problematic)
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
Square

Hi @NH1 Are you trying to sign in through admin.google.com or are you clicking the admin link from the Weebly dashboard? Thanks for verifying! 

Message 11 of 10

Hi @Bernadette I have tried both. Neither seems to work. 

Message 11 of 10
Square

Hey @NH1 I'm so sorry for missing your reply before I left for the weekend! According to the backend, Gsuite is properly setup for this domain, but your other domain is pending setup and accepting ToS. Can you please confirm and I'll be on the lookout for your reply. Thanks!

Message 11 of 10

Hi @Bernadette 

The one I am trying to get up and running is associated with www.worldwildlifeweb.net

I know that I need to log in and accept the ToS. I can't log in. I enter my email address (the new one for www.worldwildlifeweb.net and not my Gmail address) and I then enter my password and I keep getting the messages as per my original post. Someone has suggested logging in through a different browser, but I am using a Chromebook and anyway, it won't give me the option of logging in with Gmail anyway. I have tried logging in through the Weebly dashboard. I have tried logging in through G Suite. It will not let me log in until I accept the ToS, but I can't accept the ToS ungtil I log in! Very frustrating!

Message 11 of 10
Square

I'm sorry for the frustration, @NH1 I'm checking with support and will followup as soon as I receive a reply. 

Message 11 of 10

Thanks @Bernadette 

I have now cancelled the trial. The support team took forever to get back to me and then asked if I was able to log into my G Suite account to accept Google's Terms of Service. It took them nine days to reply to my initial enquiry and so, quite honestly, I couldn't be bothered to continue if that is the speed/level of service they give. I realise that the world is in difficult times, but nine days to reply......

I still need that email address, but am now not sure what to do? The free trial was about to come to an end before I had even managed to log in and start using it.

Message 11 of 10
Square

That's super frustrating, @NH1 I'm really sorry for the experience. Smiley Sad It looks like when you deleted the trial it paused the remaining time as there is an option to "continue trial". Since we are a reseller, I don't believe it is possible for us to extend the trial date, but we should be able to extend the paid service for a couple weeks past expiration for you. If you want to give it another go, I can escalate to our advanced support team tomorrow morning/afternoon. 

I've also followed this thread so that I can check back for a reply. The amount of traffic we receive on this site lately has made it a little more difficult to keep track of pending conversations and flags, but I'll do my best to make sure to checkin until we get this resolved for you. 

Message 11 of 10

I just purchased g suite email through weebly and i can send out emails but i cant receive and when i trouble shoot wtih google gmail it states that i have to contact weeebly. So, of course, i've contacted weebly and no response yet. so frustrating when your trying to run a business and you get zero help from the seller "weebly".

Message 11 of 10
Square

Did you already login to admin.google.com to verify the domain and accept the terms of service? It looks like the service is missing these two steps. 

Message 11 of 10