x

How do I link my social media icons to my social media sites?

How do I link my social media icons to my social media sites?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, !SNHQ! Thanks for joining the Community and posting a question.

If you have the Weebly drag and drop website editor, click on your Social Icons element. Next, click on the Manage Icons button and click on a social network to enter the URL.

If you have the Square Online website editor, click on your Footer section to edit it. Next, click on the Social icons option on the left if it isn't expanded already. Click on Icons not linked if you haven't added or linked any, then check the box next to any icons you want to add. You can add the URL for each network at the same time.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square

Best Answer

Welcome, !SNHQ! Thanks for joining the Community and posting a question.

If you have the Weebly drag and drop website editor, click on your Social Icons element. Next, click on the Manage Icons button and click on a social network to enter the URL.

If you have the Square Online website editor, click on your Footer section to edit it. Next, click on the Social icons option on the left if it isn't expanded already. Click on Icons not linked if you haven't added or linked any, then check the box next to any icons you want to add. You can add the URL for each network at the same time.

Message 3 of 2