x

How do I change my plan so I can pay annually rather than monthly?

Hi,

I want the exisitng plan I have already - "Pro" but I want to change the payments to annual rather than monthly ones. How do I do this? I can see options to upgrade my plan but no option to change to annual payment... 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square

Thanks for posting, @SJC_GFFOE_2020. Click on the account or site name on the top right of the dashboard, then choose Account / Account Settings. Next, go to the Services tab then click the "Extend" button for your Pro service. Choose the 1 year option to extend it for a year, and it will also convert it to an annual service.

Message 6 of 5

Hi Adam - I'd like to switch from my monthly subscription to an annual one too, but I can't see where to go after I get to Account and Settings - there's no Services link that I can see. Thank you!

Message 6 of 5

Sorry Adam - I took another look and went from the Weebly website page and got there! I'd been trying to do it from Square and couldn't figure it out. I confuse the two platforms. Sorry, no need to respond!

Message 6 of 5
Square

I confuse them sometimes, too, @Sarahpotter Smiley Happy Thanks for letting us know you got it all sorted out. 

Message 6 of 5