x

Editor login--"Admin," access-- for employee will not let her access the store--new weebly dashboard

Since the new dashboard update, the main dashboard page and its links appear to have NOT been udpated for editor roles. When you click the "Manage Store," button as an editor account, you are taken to the web editor but cannot access the store (inventory, item administration, etc.)

This is holding up the only business I have right now, which is online. I hope this gets fixed soon so my staff can continue to work and I can continue to update the site with my team.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

Is the account tied to this Community profile one that you need updated so it can manage the store, @msnail?

Message 7 of 6

No it's another one. Is this a special setting we need to add to our admin logins? We didn't have trouble accessing what we needed on admin accounts until the dashboard upgrades.

Message 7 of 6
Square

No, this is something we would need to change on our end to update the editor's account to the newer dashboard. This account is an editor of the right site, though, right? I can find the editor accounts and update them to the newer dashboard.

Message 7 of 6

I can't enable access to my orders for my employees to manage orders - how can I change this?

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi @LGChicago The account owner (of each editor site) would need to put the request in. They can either post here, or they can reach out to the support center by clicking the Contact Us button at the bottom of the Help Center

Message 7 of 6