x

Desktop vs mobile view

My website is showing the mobile view on desktops even though when I previewed it prior to publishing it correctly shows the desktop view. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Square

It looks like you have Collapse Navigation enabled in your theme options, so it always shows the navigation icon.  Go to Theme > Theme Options and disable the option there, then re-publish.  That should fix the issue for you @DrT.

Message 2 of 9

Ok thx. This must not be available on the IOS app because I don't see theme options.
Message 3 of 9
Square

@DrT wrote:
Ok thx. This must not be available on the IOS app because I don't see theme options.

Right - it's only available through the desktop editor.  If you'd like I can change the option and re-publish for you.

Message 4 of 9

I fixed it. Thank very much for your fast response and helpfulness. Best...Paul

Message 5 of 9
Square

That's great! Glad to help. Robot Happy

Message 6 of 9

I am having the same problem, (My website is showing the mobile view on desktops even though when I previewed it prior to publishing it correctly shows the desktop view.... ) but when I go to theme tab there is no theme options button or tab.
Message 10 of 9
Square

Hi @Newton What is the name of your site, please?

Message 10 of 9

newtonsroad.weebly.com 

Issue was fixed after a live chat with help desk and some more fiddling around. Somehow I had used cntrl, scroll to zoom and after identifying the problem and doing some testing I found that at 200% zoom the view switches to mobile view. Since none of the other pages I had open in my browser were zoomed in, I could not tell that this page was. Even after I closed the page and reopened it stayed in mobile view. 

Message 10 of 9