x

"Embed code module - absolutely no references in Community? Really? So how do I change size of text?

I'm trying to work out how to increase the font size of the text used within the "embed code" module (for Associate links) so that it's the same size as the normal text as per the theme - as I have defined.

There appears to be:

• no reference to the "embed code" module anywhere within Community
  • no reference to the "embed code" module anywhere in 'how to' help pages
  • no way of adjusting the text produced within the Embed code module re the need to be responsive and resize for different screens
  • no way of adding a link to text within normal text so I can add a "do not follow" command (i.e. as in Let's not annoy Google)

It just so unprofessional to have weedy small text in a different font sat alongside the rest of the text on my website

However I can't work out how to include my associate links - in a way which is both

• responsive AND
  • dores not annoy Google AND
  • is feasible within Weeby
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5

Does this help... see screen shot.

The 1st bit is the code for text. Adjust font/size/spacing. Enter you text after the >

Text u enter will be color 727272 ( dark grey)

The 2nd part is for linking text. The linked text will be  colour aa0000 (red) in this exampleimage

If u want link to an external page, replace   'self'   with 'blank'

Message 7 of 6
Square

Thanks for posting, @whitemonkey

Another good resource for you, @makingamark is https://www.w3schools.com/ This is a great starting point for html/css. Smiley Happy 

Message 7 of 6

Only 2 down sides to this coding. If u wanna change your fonts u have to manuallly edit every freaking paragraph And..

Embeded code slows ur site down

But now i dt use as i found ways to edit the txt in htm files....   even though i knew before .. i found other tweaks   and now only use paragraph elements..   imaGine     i used to have 250 pages all with h3 tag text  Smiley Happy))

Message 7 of 6
Square

That must have been a lot of editing! 

Message 7 of 6

hence, whitemonkeytravels being taken off, and my blogging attempt, renewing itself with https://www.nomadicbackpacker.com

things are working much better   though  itll take a long time to re establish

Message 7 of 6