x

Please make weebly editor fast

As I am here after testing alot of WEB BUILDERS i have found it best in all other fields but not in editing exerience as the other websites have realtime editing experience. But In Weebly when we place some element on screen it takes loading also it is not possible to move or resize element freely. Please fix this then you will be the best web buildr out in the market.

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

You shouldn't be experiencing a lag with load time when you are moving elements. Are you using any third party apps or code? If you post your site name we can check for you. Thanks! 

Message 7 of 6

Take a look at WIX.com use it's editor then you can realize what is the real problem. Your editor does not give any freedom to edit
Message 7 of 6

However the basic issue is that sometimes Weebly can be INCREDIBLY SLOW when in Edit mode. It is so frustrating. Particularly if you need to move items around a page or between pages

Message 7 of 6
Square

Hi there. A couple factors can come into play here; amount of content on the page, distance from our servers, and any third party apps that are on the page that require a pull from a third party server. Your internet connection and speed will also factor in. A good way to test is to open a page will minimal content (or create a brand new one) and check how quickly you are able to edit. If you find your page has too much content and is slowing down the editing, you can always spread the content over multiple pages. 

Message 7 of 6

I am saying that your editor needs improvement. It is not slow but it is limited as you cannot resize any thing. You cannot be able to put the thing at the place you want to. Please try to understand and accept that your editor need improvements.

Message 7 of 6