x

Issue applying custom font to titles

I want to use a custom font for all the titles on my site.  I have successfully uploaded the font.  I also added the following code to the main.less file targeting elements with the "wsite-content-title" class:

.wsite-content-title {
font-family: <MY CUSTOM FONT NAME> !important;
}

This works great on the title inside the header, but has no effect on any of the titles elsewhere on the site.  Viewing the source indicates they are an H2 tag with that class and only that class.  

I have targeted them specifically like so:

h2.wsite-content-title {...}

I can change their color, style, weight, etc, but not the font family.  I am really not sure what gives. 

Can anyone help me make this happen?

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

What's the address of the site where you'd added this, @BSIwebguy? I think it would help to see it in action.

Message 9 of 8

I have solved the issue.  I went back into "Change Font" and my custom font is now listed as the default font.  Selected that and we're good to go.

Message 9 of 8
Square

Awesome. Glad to hear that!

Message 9 of 8

Apparently I spoke too soon.  I went back on today, and now it's not working.  I haven't touched anything since last time when it WAS working.  The font is in the folder I uploaded it to, and the CSS is still exactly the same as I left it.  WTF?  This is incredibly frustrating.  I have a meeting with the client today to show them the work I've done and now it's all jacked up. I am beginning to question if going with Weebly was a wise choice. 

Message 9 of 8
Square

Is that in the editor, the live site, or both? What site is it where you're seeing this?

Message 9 of 8

Okay it looks like I figured it out. 

The PC I uploaded the font from had it installed, so it was accessible to the browser and displaying as I wanted it to.  I logged in from my other machine where the font was not installed, and it did not display as intended.  

So I added the "@font-face{font-family...;src:...;}" code to my CSS, pointing to the "fonts" folder I created under "assets", and now we're good to go.  Guess I should've done that from the beginning.  Please disregard my previous rant.  

Message 9 of 8
Square

That's ok; glad you figured out what was up!

Message 9 of 8