x

Gift Card Item incorrectly re-appearing in menu even though I keep deleting it

Hi,

I have a gift card for my online store and I choose where I display the link on my front page (under a particular menu).

HOWEVER - every 1-2 days or so, the Weebly system AUTOMATICALLY RE-ADDS 'Gift Card' as a top level standard page under my front page navigation menu. I keep deleting it from this location in the navigation but the system automatically keeps re-adding it. What on earth?!

This causes a massive issue. It's not only bizarre but when Weebly automatically re-adds 'Gift Card' as a menu item, it pushes all my other top level front-page menu items further down, and forces some of them into a new category called 'MORE' - because they now no longer fit on the front page.

Every day or so this happens and the system re-adds 'Gift Card' as a page where it shouldn't be. I've probably deleted it from the navigation about 15 times, and it wrecks my whoel menu layout.

Can you please fix this???

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Square

That's really strange, @LauraB1. Are you publishing your website at all or does this happen regardless of whether you've published or not?

Message 5 of 6

It seems to happen randomly. Even if I was clicking 'publish', it's still doing something I didn;t ask it to do. Can you please escalate this to support??

Message 5 of 6
Square

Hi there. You can submit a ticket to support from the bottom of our Help Center.  Phone and chat support is available Mon-Fri 6am-6pm PST and Sat-Sun 8am-5pm PST. Email reps generally respond to support tickets within 24-48 hours depending on queue volume. 

Message 5 of 6

I can confirm this issue as it has been happening with my site as well.

Message 7 of 6
Square

Can you please also submit a ticket to support, @davidb2020?

Message 7 of 6