x

Customers Login not working

Hi, I have customers trying to login to view their previous orders and saved information. When they press the LOGIN tab it says;

Start by entering your email address below.
Email Address

However, when they try clicking in the section to enter their email address the section won't do anything. How can I activate it to allow them to enter their email address etc? Can you please help.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Square

Have you contacted our customer support team about this yet, @3PilarsCafe? If you haven't yet, I recommend going to our support site and contacting them. If you can find out what browsers your customers are using that would help.

Message 6 of 8

Adam.

I just noticed the same issue. There are no windows for the client to type email or password. Needs to be checked out.
Thanks Wolfgang

imageimage

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 6 of 8
Square

I wonder if the code in Settings > SEO > Header Code is causing an issue, @wooffi. One of the chunks of code you have in there includes a <div> tag, and that will cause some of the other code to render incorrectly. The rest of it seems fine, so try moving the code chunk that includes that to the footer instead.

Message 6 of 8

Removed all Header and Footer codes, no results. Sorry. Wolfgang
Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 6 of 8
Square

It looks like this is a bug our engineers are looking into, so hopefully it should be resolved soon @wooffi.

Message 9 of 8

Adam,

So, I checked again. The customer login at checkout is now working, see attached.
However the Login button in the header is still just blank, no fill in fields, seeattached.imageimage

Wolfgang Marquardt
Message 9 of 8
Square

Ok, glad to hear part of your issues are resolved. Hopefully our engineers fix the membership login screen for you, too. 

Message 9 of 8