x

Variation Picture is not the one shown when checking out?

So we have been utilizing pictures for all items including variations. When we have the main item have a picture it will show that when checking out on Square for Retail. However, when the main item doesn't have a picture but the variations do have pictures assigned, no pictures show up when checking out. Anyway to work around this so each individual variation pulls up with the individual picture??

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @Kopacz,

Welcome back to the Community.

I want to make sure I provide you with the most accurate information. I've gone ahead and escalated this to the Square for the Retail team. Once I've got more insight, I will respond on this thread.

In the meantime, check out this thread on our Seller Community. 

I appreciate your patience. 

Message 2 of 5

I am beginning to think that it is a problem on the Square for Retail app because I can't view or change the variation pictures on the iPad!

Message 3 of 5

@RobynRAny luck?

Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

@Kopacz  I have not received an update from our Retail team as of yet. However, I do recommend contacting our Support via phone. It's difficult to pinpoint what may be happening without looking at your account with you.

The fastest way to resolve complicated Square questions is by reaching out to our team directly. The best way to reach out is by phone because our team can look at your account with you and help you make adjustments in real-time.

If you haven't already, please reach out by phone directly by logging into your Square account and heading here.

Thank you for your time and patience. 

Message 5 of 5