x
Beta Member

Subscriptions

Hi! I may have missed but is there a way to have subscriptions show with Orders? We only ship with USPS and when I try to create a shipping label through Subscription UPS is the only option. The shipping is significantly higher than what the customer paid online. I prefer not to have to eat that charge. 

Also I had a customer sign up for two separate subscriptions and she paid shipping twice. Is there no way to have subscriptions combined? 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Square Champion

Hi @medicinalmamas.  I’m going to tag @jean_sq here.  This is the Square person who has been working with the Subscriptions team as the most recent Subscriptions overhaul has been rolled out, and who should either have the answers or know someone who might!  Good luck!

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 5
Beta Member

Thank you!

Message 3 of 5
Community Team

Hi @medicinalmamas! We are in the process of moving all orders to Order Manager (instead of some orders going to Square Order Manager). At the same time, we are in the process of rolling out a new Shipment Manager within Order Manager. You are correct that currently the shipping options are limited (UPS). However, there is a beta happening (which you can join) that will give you access to USPS shipping options. I'd highly encourage you to try that!

With regards to combining subscriptions, I'm sorry but that's not available yet. However, the team is aware of the importance of this to sellers!

Thank you for taking the time to give your feedback - it's greatly appreciated 🙂

Message 4 of 5

Hi Jean, I just set up my first Subscription plan and have a customer that I have transitioned from a monthly invoice to the Subscription.  Is the only shipping option still UPS or has the new shipping management program fixed that issue? Also, will we as sellers, be notified/reminded monthy that we have a subscription that needs to be shipped out or is that on us to keep track of? 

Message 5 of 5