x

No longer able to login to Weebly account with Facebook

I own a website on Weebly. As of Wednesday, June 12, 2024, I am no longer able to login with Facebook. Also, I cannot log in under my email and password. I desperately need to get into my website, francieklopotic.com. Please help. I have had no luck reaching anyone in Weebly support. Thank you.

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @FrancieKlopotic,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this! It sounds like this could potentially be a cache issue. For troubleshooting purposes, can you please try to log in from an incognito browser? If it still gives you trouble, please send me a private message!

Ellie
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 18

Thank you for reaching out! I just attempted signing in both with Facebook and with Square and neither worked. When I tried logging in with Square, it said that my account was locked. When I tried logging in with Facebook, it said the app is not accessible right now. I tried all of this in an incognito page. 

Message 3 of 18

Good day, is there already a sollutions for this problem. I have the same issue.
Thank you for a reply.

KR

Message 4 of 18

mee too I have the same problem. Always log in with facebook but now it seems impossible? what's wrong? 

Message 5 of 18

I have this problem as well did anyone find an answer or has an email to get to someone at Weekly that can help?

Message 6 of 18

Why is there no support for Weebly pages. Does anyone at Square actually read their support pages. I really need to make updates to a customers page and don't have anyway to get access them?  

Message 7 of 18

Ì have the same issue my emails my website is not working, we need a solution!!! 

Message 8 of 18

Same problem ! 

Message 9 of 18

Same for me, not able to log in with FB since June 12 th ! 

Message 10 of 18

SAME We deserve refunds at this point. How is this not being addressed!

Message 11 of 18

I have the same problem.
The message appears:

App not available.
The app developer has been informed.
Please try again later.

The same problem in the private browser.

I have now logged in with my google account so that I can contact weebly support in writing.
(I am German and do not speak English). I am waiting for a response from support, now.

Message 12 of 18

Support wrote that I should try logging in manually.

If I had forgotten my password, I should reset my password. ....

But I never created a manual password for the Weebly account.

So there is no password.

I have always logged in via Facebook.

Manual login with Facebook data (email and FB password) does not work.

There must be more people affected by this problem.

What are they doing?

Does anyone here already have a solution yet?

Message 13 of 18

Hi Kat10 how did you manage to get in touch with support? I have written to two administrators and not had a response. Could you send on the link and I will try contacting them. Thanks 

Message 14 of 18

Hi to everyone in this post. I just tried logging into my Weebly account this morning and Facebook login is working again. Please go and have a try and hopefully it will work for all of you as well. 

Message 15 of 18

about weebly help. The text wizard appears there. I have entered 'Weebly Support Contact' there. The text assistant then provided a few buttons: Contact Weebly by mail.

Message 16 of 18

Everything is going wrong for me:

Support has created an emergency password for me and instructed me to change this emergency password to my own password. 

At the same time, I cancelled the Facebook connection.

This allowed me to log into the editor once in the Opera browser. The password does not work in the Chrome browser or the Incognito browser. 

My Facebook connection is now gone.

And logging in with the password no longer works either.

After I deactivated the connection to Facebook in the account settings, the button to activate the Facebook (and Google) connections in the account settings has disappeared. This means that the Facebook connection cannot be reactivated. 

Message 17 of 18

Sorry to hear this.  I used the email link you mentioned earlier this morning but thankfully spotted the login was now working in Weebly again. Poor support from the company that this had been fixed now but they have never acknowledged it in the community pages? Hope you can get your login fixed soon! 

Message 18 of 18