x

Why does my account show Payment processing disabled?

[The title of this thread has been edited from the original: Payment processing disabled]

Payment processing disabled. Contact us to enable payment processing, but it says not accepting orders, and then i got this message that, payment processing is disabled. Contact us to enable payment processing

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

Hey @sillagelemaison.  For some reason, it sounds like your account isn’t yet set up to accept payments.  There are various reasons this can be, and the only way to resolve it is to do what the message says — contact Square customer service.  Good luck.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

Hey @sillagelemaison.  For some reason, it sounds like your account isn’t yet set up to accept payments.  There are various reasons this can be, and the only way to resolve it is to do what the message says — contact Square customer service.  Good luck.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2