x

Does anyone know where can I find the most up-to-date information on image dimensions?

Anybody else frustrated by Square's customer support?

I have tried contacting them about an issue regarding image dimensions for which I have seen conflicting information. When I click on a help topic I get a page error "Oops, something went wrong" You can't even go to back to the previous screen, so you have to start all over.

Also tried their chat option which had limited help articles to choose from, none of which applied to my problem. Plus you couldn't even send a question.

Does anyone know where can I find the most up-to-date information on image dimensions? I have searched through both Square and Community posts and have seen several different dimensions for headers, logos, and email. Can anyone point me in the right direction? Thank you.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

I'm really sorry that you haven't been able to get the help you needed yet @ronzonni!

So that I can get the right information for you you looking for help with image dimentions for Square Marketing only, or will you be using Square's Online Store or Suqare eGift Cadrs too? 

️ Helen
Seller Community Manager

Message 2 of 4

Square marketing campaign. I have a custom template. Just need to know whether the header image s/b 1280px x 392px or 1000px x392px or something else. When I viewed an email with the company header on a mobile a substantial amount was cut off the sides of the logo. It would be helpful to know what the "live area" is for mobile so I can position graphics accordingly. Thank you.

Message 3 of 4
Admin

@ronzonni

Thanks for the question.  The optimal size of the header is 1280 x 392

For mobile, you can see a preview of what we expect the campaign to look like when cropped by clicking on the header in the campaign builder and then clicking the “Change Header Image” button on the right.

The resulting popup allows you to toggle the preview back and forth between desktop and mobile previews.

We do not have a default size for the mobile version.  

kellyj
Technical Program Manager: AI
Square Inc
Message 4 of 4