x

Customer code

I called for support, but needed to enter my customer code. I've called several times in the past, but this is the first time I've been asked for a code. Something new, I guess. I have no idea what my customer code is. The "voice' directed me to square.com/code. This, however, just brought up squareup.com/help which asked me to search for questions. I entered "customer code", and got a lot of links for that most of which said to either go to squareup.com/code, or to call, all of which takes me in a circular loop.

One link said to go to https://squareup.com/help/us/en/contact, scroll to the bottom and click on "More", scroll to the bottom again and click on "I DON'T SEE MY ISSUE", but there is no "I DON'T SEE MY ISSUE" at the bottom of that screen.

So, how do I find my customer code?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Community Moderator

Hello @jmarfoley 

I see this is your first post here in the Community and I would like to officially welcome you. 

I'm also sorry to see it was an issue that brought you here. 

Our phone support hours are Monday-Friday 6:00 AM - 6:00 PM PST. 

Outside these hours, Sellers subscribed to some of our plans or who own a Square Terminal or Register may contact us via phone using a customer code. 

If a code is available for your account, you can find it by logging in to your account and heading to squ.re/contactsqsupport

Additionally, we offer chat and email support. 

Let me know if this answers your question. 

Thank you

Frances
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 3

Amazing! Now you're phone support is requiring a Customer Code and THERE'S NO WAY TO OBTAIN ONE!!!!

The link the support phone # directs you to is the support page with no way to get a **bleep** code

What's going on with  you guys!

I have a problem and can not get it fixed, I can't talk to support anymore and all I get from support is "provide a link!

Terrible service now

Message 3 of 3