x

Toggle on "Enable auto-generated purchase orders" Just isn't there!

I can't imagine this feature would work very well, but I am interested in trying it out. However, despite reading the help files and everything, this feature appears to be absent from my Square for Retail Plus account. On the page where Square says there is a way to toggle on and off aAuto-Generate purchase orders, it just isn't there. What am I missing?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thanks for flagging this @MMSS!

The ability to automatically-generate Purchase Orders is currently unavailable while our team makes improvements to the feature. Sellers are encouraged to manually create Purchase Orders while these improvements take place. The process for manually generating Purchase Orders remains the same.

As soon as there’s an update on this, we’ll be sure to let our Sellers know. In the meantime, I’ve reached out to our Content Team requesting the information on our Support Center be updated.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 🙂

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thanks for flagging this @MMSS!

The ability to automatically-generate Purchase Orders is currently unavailable while our team makes improvements to the feature. Sellers are encouraged to manually create Purchase Orders while these improvements take place. The process for manually generating Purchase Orders remains the same.

As soon as there’s an update on this, we’ll be sure to let our Sellers know. In the meantime, I’ve reached out to our Content Team requesting the information on our Support Center be updated.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. 🙂

Message 2 of 2