x

coffee house setting up online ordering

Good morning, I am trying to setup my online ordering system and its very perplexing.  i only want to allow pickup at this time but no items show up on my online site, if I switch to shipping then I can see items.  if I go to fulfillment, it says under shipping that I have items available but I don't know what items they could be.  I can't ship a latte.

starblzer_1-1670870394410.png

thanks,

Steve

starblzer_0-1670870369261.png

Message 1 of 9
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

HI, yes, each individual item needs to have their shipping option.  Hopefully this Square Support page will help.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6866-in-store-and-curbside-pickup-with-square-online-store

Hope this helps.
TERRI

View Best Answer >

Message 8 of 9
8 REPLIES 8

HI, you can review your Fulfillment Settings here.

Does each item correctly state its fulfillment method?

Is Checkout properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, scroll down to Advanced Settings, click Edit Advanced Settings, select Default Fulfillment Method

Checkout Fulfillment Method properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Items, Item Preferences, scroll down to Default Item Fulfillment, far right click Edit

The notice you see regarding Shipping is to alert that no Shipping Profiles are set. 

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 2 of 9

Thank you, both settings you refer to are set to pickup.  

Steve

Message 3 of 9

HI, can you please share a screenshot or link?

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 4 of 9

Message 5 of 9

HI, thank you for the link.  I was able to recreate the Shipping Items as you stated.   

Have you tried working with a different browser?

Cleared your cache? 

A setting for Pickup seems to be missing. 

Review each item to ensure Pickup is selected.

Review your checkout.

Review your Fulfillment Method.

Is Checkout properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Settings, Checkout, scroll down to Advanced Settings, click Edit Advanced Settings, select Default Fulfillment Method

Checkout Fulfillment Method properly setup?

Online Dashboard, Items, Item Preferences, scroll down to Default Item Fulfillment, far right click Edit

Screenshot 2022-12-13 at 7.55.43 AM.png

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 6 of 9

Thank you for the replies,  I think check out is correct.  Does each indivudual item have to have a variable/option for pickup or shipping?  I don't see any options for that when I edit the item, do I need to create one??

Steve

Message 7 of 9

Best Answer

HI, yes, each individual item needs to have their shipping option.  Hopefully this Square Support page will help.

https://squareup.com/help/us/en/article/6866-in-store-and-curbside-pickup-with-square-online-store

Hope this helps.
TERRI
Message 8 of 9

Thanks, i found the option this morning and worked it out.

Steve

Message 9 of 9