x

Just getting started

I’m not sure if I have completed  this app on my phone. Can’t seem to get past setting up items. I set them up . 4 things that’s it. But I see nothing that says complete

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Naughtical1,

Are you using the POS App ?  

Are you planning to sell in person, online or both ?

(It's helpful for others here to maybe provide some help if they have more info.)

From experience, it's much easier to setup everything through your Square Account Dashboard but, that's just been my experience.  Once you have your Square Account setup, there's also the Tax section to complete and a Shipping Profile if applicable.  Then setting up your items and uploading photos comes next.  There's really no indication that states Complete while you're working however, you do see a "Saved" message.  There's a difference when setting up items to sell in person and online so depending on what settings you choose, items can appear for online and not for selling in person.  Unfortunately it not possible for any Community Members to see what you have done so far - only Customer or Tech Support associates have that ability.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Beta Member

Best Answer

Hi Naughtical1,

Are you using the POS App ?  

Are you planning to sell in person, online or both ?

(It's helpful for others here to maybe provide some help if they have more info.)

From experience, it's much easier to setup everything through your Square Account Dashboard but, that's just been my experience.  Once you have your Square Account setup, there's also the Tax section to complete and a Shipping Profile if applicable.  Then setting up your items and uploading photos comes next.  There's really no indication that states Complete while you're working however, you do see a "Saved" message.  There's a difference when setting up items to sell in person and online so depending on what settings you choose, items can appear for online and not for selling in person.  Unfortunately it not possible for any Community Members to see what you have done so far - only Customer or Tech Support associates have that ability.

Message 2 of 3
Admin

Hey @Naughtica1 -- Just wanted to circle back and see if @JK_Fiber_Art's advice helped you out! 

Were you able to get everything set up? Did you hit anymore bumps in the road? 

Do you have tips or lessons learned that you could share and help out others that are just getting started with Square?  

Message 3 of 3