x

I can't remember my passcode to get into square POS. I haven't used since spring 2023. I need help!

Please help! I used Square POS when my friend and I had a small boutique. It closed and I seldom use it anymore, but have decided to start making use of it again. I have a vendor event coming up next weekend and wanted to add items to my inventory and can't get passed to passcode login. I don't remember it! 

Message 1 of 3
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Gwyn33 ;

Since you forgot your Passcode for the POS, do you know what your Password is for your Square Dashboard?

You can look up your 4 digit Passcode in your Square Dashboard here: https://squareup.com/dashboard/team/team-members 

If you have no team members it might just be one name there yours.  Selct your name then a Pop Up will show and look for Show PASSCODE which is in Blue letters.

Hope this helps and saves calling support 🙂  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

If you haven’t used Square in a while your password will expire and you will
be required to change it the next time you log in.  I don’t know if a year is in the allotted time for it to expire, but calling support may be the fastest way to reset it.  

You can contact Square customer support at (855) 700-6000. 

Also have you tried doing a I forgot my password and have Square email you a reset link, make sure you have access to the email that is associated with your account as you will need to have access to receive the reset email.  

Message 2 of 3
Square Champion

Best Answer

@Gwyn33 ;

Since you forgot your Passcode for the POS, do you know what your Password is for your Square Dashboard?

You can look up your 4 digit Passcode in your Square Dashboard here: https://squareup.com/dashboard/team/team-members 

If you have no team members it might just be one name there yours.  Selct your name then a Pop Up will show and look for Show PASSCODE which is in Blue letters.

Hope this helps and saves calling support 🙂  

Keith
Owner
Pocono Candle

Mark as Best Answer if this Helped you solve an issue or give it a thumbs up if you like the answer.
Square Support Number 855-700-6000.
Make Sure App and OS is up to date on your Device.
Message 3 of 3