x

Square reader, payments pending despite being connected. Has this happened to anyone else and what .

Using my square reader at a market today. The first two sales were as normal. The next 7 sales apparently are pending, despite the fact I was constantly connected. It said I had to restore connection, but I was already connected! At home now, connected to home wifi and still payments listed as pending. Customer help only open Mon to Fri. I read help docs- no help. Please help! Thankyou!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DianeSedg, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear some of your payments are still pending. Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information on the Community, so it's tough to pinpoint what is going on exactly.

I would recommend checking your Transactions Status first, to view information about any unprocessed transactions. From your Dashboard:

1. Visit Reporting > Reports tab
  2. Click Transaction Status towards the bottom-left of the menu.
  3. Select your reporting location.
  4. Use the date-selector at the top-left corner to define the range of payments. Click the middle of the date-selector tool to see a full calendar view.

If you find a transaction that is incomplete, you may be able to charge it manually. You'll find more information about this on our Support article.

I hope this helps, but feel free to contact our Support Team by email, phone or social media if you still have issues.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @DianeSedg, thanks for posting and welcome to the Community.

I'm sorry to hear some of your payments are still pending. Unfortunately, we don't have access to your account information on the Community, so it's tough to pinpoint what is going on exactly.

I would recommend checking your Transactions Status first, to view information about any unprocessed transactions. From your Dashboard:

1. Visit Reporting > Reports tab
  2. Click Transaction Status towards the bottom-left of the menu.
  3. Select your reporting location.
  4. Use the date-selector at the top-left corner to define the range of payments. Click the middle of the date-selector tool to see a full calendar view.

If you find a transaction that is incomplete, you may be able to charge it manually. You'll find more information about this on our Support article.

I hope this helps, but feel free to contact our Support Team by email, phone or social media if you still have issues.

Message 2 of 2