x

Rearrange Pages

👏Hi. Is there a way to re-arrange the Pages on my site? 

Message 1 of 3
2 Best Answers
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @tarotnow !

Are you talking on your site's navigation links or on the Site Editor on our side?

On our side, there isn't a way to move pages around that I've found, but it really doesn't matter since the site navigation will allow your visitors a clear path.

To change the navigation:

Dashboard -> Online -> Website -> Edit Site

On your homepage (usually the first one that loads), click on the header section on the left side. Then click on the Edit Links button. On the next screen, use the six dots to the left of the page titles to move things around. If you see a blue line when moving a title, that means the one you're moving will become a secondary title under the underlined one.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 3

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I'll have to try them both out. I'm new to this 🙂 But thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it. 😀

View Best Answer >

Message 3 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hello @tarotnow !

Are you talking on your site's navigation links or on the Site Editor on our side?

On our side, there isn't a way to move pages around that I've found, but it really doesn't matter since the site navigation will allow your visitors a clear path.

To change the navigation:

Dashboard -> Online -> Website -> Edit Site

On your homepage (usually the first one that loads), click on the header section on the left side. Then click on the Edit Links button. On the next screen, use the six dots to the left of the page titles to move things around. If you see a blue line when moving a title, that means the one you're moving will become a secondary title under the underlined one.

Hope this helps!

Ryan Wanner
Golden Pine Coffee Roasters
Colorado Springs, CO, USA

Square Champion: I know stuff.
Beta Tester: I break stuff.
he/him/hey you/coffee guy/whatever.

Happy Selling!
Message 2 of 3

Best Answer

I'm not sure, I'll have to try them both out. I'm new to this 🙂 But thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate it. 😀

Message 3 of 3