x

PLEASE HELP...UNABLE TO CREATE NEW ITEMS IN WEEBLY STORE

I built my company's website using Weebly but am unable to add products to my online store as the browser hangs when clicking on CREATE NEW ITEM. This issue is negatively impacting my business as customers are unable to purchase items because I cannot upload them. Please help!

The link where the browser hangs is:

https://bluehost.weeblycloud.com/editor/main.php#/store/products/new

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I noticed that you posted the same question twice - not a problem but, I don't think we can help, someone needs to look at your setup and account.  The volunteer Community Members here are mostly small business owners who do have hands-on experience with Square's Apps and Hardware but, we're not the same as Tech or Customer Support.   From personal experience with some issues, it's best to contact Tech Support for assistance as they can look at your account and other settings from their end - that's something that can't be done by any of us.  Hopefully they can work their magic behind the scenes and get you back on track.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1

Best Answer

I noticed that you posted the same question twice - not a problem but, I don't think we can help, someone needs to look at your setup and account.  The volunteer Community Members here are mostly small business owners who do have hands-on experience with Square's Apps and Hardware but, we're not the same as Tech or Customer Support.   From personal experience with some issues, it's best to contact Tech Support for assistance as they can look at your account and other settings from their end - that's something that can't be done by any of us.  Hopefully they can work their magic behind the scenes and get you back on track.

Message 2 of 2