x

Item Descriptions

I want to edit the description for our sandwich special - something I do all the time since it changes frequently, and it’s offered through the online store. But despite clicking “save” as usual, it no longer takes. One of many glitches I’ve experienced since the latest upgrade. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

@addys Are you using the point of sale or the online dashboard?  I usually use the online dashboard, but I would make sure to clear your cache/reload the tab, and as a last step open it in an incognito window and log in and try it out.

Donnie
Multi-Unit Manager
Order Up Cafe/Tombras Cafe/Riverview Cafe/City County Cafe
Roddy Vending Company, Inc.
www.OrderUpCafe.com

Using Square since July, 2017
Square Champion
Breaker of Things

"Good judgment comes from experience, and experience comes from bad judgment."

"You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want." Z.Z.
Do you want to have great restaurant menus that are easy to edit and don't cost a fortune? I use MustHaveMenus and you can too!
MustHaveMenus
Message 2 of 4

My attempts have been on the Point of Sale, since that's the quickest and easiest method for my staff to access when I'm not around. But the new description does save when I change it on the Dashboard, so that's good!

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Hey @addys,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

I apologize for any inconvenience this has caused. When you run into trouble using the Square point of sale, these troubleshooting steps usually do the trick. 

If the issue persists, please give us a call here.

Message 4 of 4