x
Beta Member

I created coupons to give to customers and they are gettin an error saying not found, does the same

I created coupons to give to customers and they are gettin an error saying not found, does the same, what am I doing wrong.  I tried to create from mobile and dashboard.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hi there, @kermat13😊

From taking a look, I can see that you have one coupon that is active in your online Square Dashboard for online purchases. That coupon is working as intended on my end.

Did you create the coupon for online or in store purchases? For in store purchases, it will be referred to as a "Discount" unless this coupon was sent through Square Loyalty. 

If you could provide some clarification here, I will be able to better assist. I have provided how to apply a discount to an entire sale. Not sure if that is what you are looking for though. 

Apply Discounts to an Entire Sale

1. Add items or a custom amount to the current sale.

2. Tap Review Sale and then tap Add discount. Or tap Library and then tap Discounts.

3. Toggle on the pre-created discount you’d like to apply.

The applied discount will appear as a Discounts line item within the current sale.

Note: A manually-added automatic discount will apply to all items in the cart, not just items selected in that discount’s rules.

Please provide some clarification to the questions above so I can better assist 😊

Message 2 of 2