x

How do you run a customer usage report?

I use Square for a non-profit to pay dues, pay for luncheons and pay for fundraising items.  How do a run a monthly report on who used Square that month and what was purchased?

Thanks for your help.

Treasurer PACC

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Hey @treaurerPACC.  Your question could be interpreted a couple of different ways, so I need to ask some questions for clarification purposes.

1. Are you saying that your volunteers/employees use Square to ring up dues, luncheons and the sale of fundraising items?
  2. If so, are you wanting to see which employees/volunteers rang up those sales?
  3. OR, since you posted this in the Square Online board (for questions about the public making purchases from our websites), are you wanting to see what customers bought what for a certain time period?

I think that your answers to those will help me point you in the right direction.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2