x
Beta Member

How do I hide parent categories in online store?

I have my patent categories 

-food

-beverage 

-apparel 

and within these parent categories I have my sub categories 

I want to only show certain sub categories on my online. And not a massive parent category and then also my subcategories under the parent category. 

IMG_6664.png

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @pizzaben If I’m understand your question correctly, it’s as simple as this.

In your category setup for each category, there is a section called “Channel visibility.”  All you have to do is toggle on or off the channel for your website.  Be sure to check all of your categories to be sure they are correct.

Also, this obviously works if you sell through other channels, too, like Facebook, Square Kiosks, etc.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @pizzaben If I’m understand your question correctly, it’s as simple as this.

In your category setup for each category, there is a section called “Channel visibility.”  All you have to do is toggle on or off the channel for your website.  Be sure to check all of your categories to be sure they are correct.

Also, this obviously works if you sell through other channels, too, like Facebook, Square Kiosks, etc.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2