x

Customers Not Recieving Shipped Email?

I’m new to square so maybe i’m doing something wrong! for all my shipped orders, my customers are not receiving emails stating their order has been shipped. Am i doing something wrong? I do not pay for any subscription. I mark it as shipped & include the tracking information. I buy the label from PirateShip currently. 

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Community Moderator

Hi @annabelle12 - Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Square Seller Community👋

I'm sorry to hear that your customers aren't receiving these emails. I'm going to ask a couple of clarifying questions to better understand this issue.

Are you able to confirm that your customers have received other emails related to their order status, just not the shipping emails specifically?

Are these orders placed directly through your Square Online store or through another source?

We'll keep an eye out for your reply!

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 4

They have recieved their invoice emails, and when they are paid! I don’t have a “store” so I send invoices that they pay through. 

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming, @annabelle12! I'm reaching out to the Invoices product team so they can take a look into this for us.

Violet
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4