x

How do I download the data from the online form / contact form?

I can see the data but there is no way to download the data in any shape or form.
How do we do that?

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @Blumenladen.  It’s there.  But it is not in a place that even I would expect to look, and I’ve been with Square for over a decade.  Every time I create a new form I have to figure it out all over again!  Anyway…

From your online dashboard, go to Online > Website > Form Submissions.  There you will see a list of all of your forms.  You can select the desired form to see and/or export a list of form submissions.

Personally, I consider this function a report and believe it should be added to our Reports page.  But that might just be me.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Champion

Best Answer

Hey @Blumenladen.  It’s there.  But it is not in a place that even I would expect to look, and I’ve been with Square for over a decade.  Every time I create a new form I have to figure it out all over again!  Anyway…

From your online dashboard, go to Online > Website > Form Submissions.  There you will see a list of all of your forms.  You can select the desired form to see and/or export a list of form submissions.

Personally, I consider this function a report and believe it should be added to our Reports page.  But that might just be me.

Chip

If my answer resolves your issue, please take a minute to mark it as Best Answer. That helps people who find this thread in the future.

Piper’s Ice Cream Bar, Covington KY USA
Website
Facebook
Click here to see a list of third-party apps I use to add functionality to my Square account!

जो है सो है
Message 2 of 2