x

Third Square disruption in one week and now half our product are missing

Another day, another email from Square to say they've experienced a disruption. We've woken to discover half our products missing from our customer facing website and no Square customer assistance on weekends. Anyone else experiencing similar issues and did they resolve themselves or do we need to waste more hours trying to rectify this?

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @wayzgoose. Iโ€™m really sorry to hear about the issues youโ€™re experiencing with Square Online.

This sounds like something that the Square Online team will need to take a closer look at with you. They'll be able to review your account and potentially escalate your case to our Engineers for further investigation if required.

If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here, or contact our Phone Support team on 1800 760 137 from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, Melbourne Time.

In the meantime, Iโ€™d recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article on our Support Centre: Troubleshoot items not visible on your Square Online site to see if any of these adjustments resolve these issues for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you have any other questions please let us know.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

Hi @wayzgoose ,

That sounds incredibly frustrating.. is this specific to square online - I'm asking because i received no such notification (we don't use square online). Do the items in question still exist in your Sqaure Dashboard - if so, is thee a way to resynch - i wonder whether a simple re-publish of your square online store might restore the issue.

Bruce Wilson
Owner | Vigneron | Distiller
Message 2 of 4

Thanks for the tips...yes, Square online. This is third time we've been through this, items coming up randomly as unavailable or pointing to the wrong item. This time products that are in both site items and items library simply aren't appearing for sale. We have published twice today and going in to turn items on and off, then refresh multiple times before it eventually appears...product by product. A tremendous waste of time and not worth the $40 per month fee Square is charging. Yes we are intensely frustrated ๐Ÿ˜ฃ

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi there, @wayzgoose. Iโ€™m really sorry to hear about the issues youโ€™re experiencing with Square Online.

This sounds like something that the Square Online team will need to take a closer look at with you. They'll be able to review your account and potentially escalate your case to our Engineers for further investigation if required.

If you haven't already, please reach out directly by logging into your Square account and heading here, or contact our Phone Support team on 1800 760 137 from Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm, Melbourne Time.

In the meantime, Iโ€™d recommend reviewing the troubleshooting steps outlined in this article on our Support Centre: Troubleshoot items not visible on your Square Online site to see if any of these adjustments resolve these issues for you.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help, but if you have any other questions please let us know.

Message 4 of 4