x

Weebly/Square website - my weebly website has disappeared

I had my Weebly site transferred to Square but now when I login I'm unable to access my website. It keeps trying to create a new Square website.  This has happened to me before, which is very annoying as I'm unable to access my website and when I contact Support I do not get a reply.  Has anyone else had this problem and/or have a solution?

Message 1 of 4
2 Best Answers
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @agoodstretch, thanks for posting and welcome to the Seller Community 👋.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard back from our team yet. We aim to respond to emails within 1 to 2 business days, but we're also available by phone or on social media (Facebook, Instagram and X).

If your Weebly website was recently transferred to Square, you will now access it from the Online tab of Square Dashboard, located on the left-side menu.

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 10.17.04.png

I hope this helps. In the event that you're still having difficulties, feel free to get back to me and share your website URL.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @agoodstretch,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this further for you.

After checking with our Support Team, they’ve investigated and confirmed that the correct site is linked to your Square account. The issue you're experiencing is likely related to a cache or login problem.

They've offered to guide you through clearing your cache and signing out and back into your Square Online dashboard, and if needed, look into any additional troubleshooting that may be required.

To get in touch with our team, please contact Support at 1800 760 137 (Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm Melbourne time). We’ve ensured you'll be able to connect with them within the next 24 hours. However, should you encounter any difficulties, please let us know. 🙂

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Admin

Best Answer

Hi @agoodstretch, thanks for posting and welcome to the Seller Community 👋.

I'm sorry to hear you haven't heard back from our team yet. We aim to respond to emails within 1 to 2 business days, but we're also available by phone or on social media (Facebook, Instagram and X).

If your Weebly website was recently transferred to Square, you will now access it from the Online tab of Square Dashboard, located on the left-side menu.

Screenshot 2024-09-11 at 10.17.04.png

I hope this helps. In the event that you're still having difficulties, feel free to get back to me and share your website URL.

Lou
Community Moderator, Square

Applications to the Square Champions program are open! Apply here before October 14th!

Message 2 of 4

I'm afraid I'm having a lot of difficulty.  No one responded to my emails so I called and spent over an hour on the phone with support.  They told me I had not transferred my weebly account, but indeed I had.  When I try to login to weebly I am automatically taken to my square account.  My website was showing in the location you showed above (the online tab) but now it has disappeared.  There is a square created one there not my weebly account.  I am hoping they will resolve it .

Message 3 of 4
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hi @agoodstretch,

Thank you for your patience while we looked into this further for you.

After checking with our Support Team, they’ve investigated and confirmed that the correct site is linked to your Square account. The issue you're experiencing is likely related to a cache or login problem.

They've offered to guide you through clearing your cache and signing out and back into your Square Online dashboard, and if needed, look into any additional troubleshooting that may be required.

To get in touch with our team, please contact Support at 1800 760 137 (Mon - Fri, 9 am - 5 pm Melbourne time). We’ve ensured you'll be able to connect with them within the next 24 hours. However, should you encounter any difficulties, please let us know. 🙂

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 4 of 4