x

How to add another user to edit/build Square Online website

Hi all,

Just wondering if there is any way to add another user to be able to just access the Square Online website so they can do some editing work on my website.

Tried to find a way to do it but I can not seem to work out how it's done and I can't find any info on the forums.

Message 1 of 6
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @fandrews,

You can use Team Management to assign a team member with a permission set to edit your online store - note that "Full Access" to the account is required to edit the Online Store ("Full Access" still won't allow major account changes such as editing the bank account).

Team Management gives you a free set of permissions to assign to staff called "Team Permissions", though if you're building out a wider range of permissions to different team members there is a $35 per month subscription fee to Team Management.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or feel free to call our support team on 1800 760 137.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Admin

Best Answer

Hey @fandrews,

You can use Team Management to assign a team member with a permission set to edit your online store - note that "Full Access" to the account is required to edit the Online Store ("Full Access" still won't allow major account changes such as editing the bank account).

Team Management gives you a free set of permissions to assign to staff called "Team Permissions", though if you're building out a wider range of permissions to different team members there is a $35 per month subscription fee to Team Management.

Hope this helps, let me know if you have any questions or feel free to call our support team on 1800 760 137.

Seamus
Square, Australia
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

Did you ever get a good answer to this? 

Message 3 of 6
Square Community Moderator

Adding the person building your online store as a team member with full access is the best way to achieve this @rarebloomshop

Message 4 of 6

Square needs to allow only users assigned to Online only Online access and not Full Access. I want people to have access to edit, but not have access to sensitive information. 

This is a hole in Squares online set up

Message 5 of 6
Admin

If you have a chance @MrsMuttons, feel free to file a feature request for more defined permissions within the Square Online permission set.

Please be sure to include some details about how you'd use this in your business day-to-day - it really helps highlight why a given feature request should be prioritised.

Breffni
Community Moderator, Ireland, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question
Message 6 of 6