x

How can I restore or recover deleted items?

The title of this thread has been edited by a Square Moderator from the original: Recover deleted items.

Hello, community,

We have two websites under the same account, one is live and the other is a backup.

I deleted some items from the backup website, but it has also deleted them from the live production website.

Is it possible to recover these deleted items?

Many Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thank you for reaching out, @thepianobnk!

Currently, it's not possible to undelete or restore an item that has been previously deleted from your item library. For any deleted items, your best option is to recreate them.

However, Square now offers the ability to archive items instead of deleting them. By archiving, you can remove items from your Item Library to prevent them from being sold, without permanently deleting the items and losing all associated data and stock history. You can learn more about archiving items on our Support Centre.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions!

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Thank you for reaching out, @thepianobnk!

Currently, it's not possible to undelete or restore an item that has been previously deleted from your item library. For any deleted items, your best option is to recreate them.

However, Square now offers the ability to archive items instead of deleting them. By archiving, you can remove items from your Item Library to prevent them from being sold, without permanently deleting the items and losing all associated data and stock history. You can learn more about archiving items on our Support Centre.

I hope this helps, but please let us know if you have any other questions!

Message 2 of 2