x

Difficulty having items show on site?

I've been trying for hours to get my site live, I've done this heaps in the past however suddenly I can't get my items yo show on my site, even once I've added it to the site and made it visible! How can I fix this issue

Message 1 of 8
1 Best Answer
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out to the community for support with this @Smallcountry - Welcome aboard! 

Without access to your Square Online dashboard and account, itโ€™s difficult to say with any certainty what could be causing this problem. However, there are a few things to consider when you observe items to not be displayed on your live site. The most common issues that are sometimes a factor, such as fulfillment, are highlighted here.

If youโ€™re still having trouble after running through the suggested troubleshooting steps, would you mind sharing a link to your site so that I can take a closer look? 

View Best Answer >

Message 2 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Admin

Best Answer

Thanks for reaching out to the community for support with this @Smallcountry - Welcome aboard! 

Without access to your Square Online dashboard and account, itโ€™s difficult to say with any certainty what could be causing this problem. However, there are a few things to consider when you observe items to not be displayed on your live site. The most common issues that are sometimes a factor, such as fulfillment, are highlighted here.

If youโ€™re still having trouble after running through the suggested troubleshooting steps, would you mind sharing a link to your site so that I can take a closer look? 

Message 2 of 8

My site is 

Smallcountryboutique.square.site

Any items I add will show up and disappear, I've done everything reccomended and it still won't stay uploaded, it's really stopping me from being able to promote my site now I'm back to selling after an injury 

Message 3 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Thanks for confirming, @Smallcountry! Looking at your site, I can see 12 items currently.

To confirm, are these 12 items disappearing intermittently, or are there other items that Iโ€™m not seeing on the website at the moment?

Iโ€™ll keep an eye out for your reply. ๐Ÿ™‚

Message 4 of 8

I currently have over 25 items on the site or supposed to, with well over 100 more I've been trying to add and deleting them

Message 5 of 8
Square Community Moderator

Hi @Smallcountry,

We're still seeing the same 12 items displaying today under "All Items," "New Release," and "Preorder" as yesterday. An example from this group is the 'Leopard PREORDER Winter Onesie,' which appears in all these sections. 

However, when selecting categories such as Accessories, Tops, and Pants, we notice issues with how the items are displaying. Items arenโ€™t available for sale on those pages, which suggests there may be a problem with how these items and categories have been created.

To ensure the items or categories are configured correctly, please review the following settings for the items on these pages:

1. Item Visibility Settings: verify that new items are set to display as per your visibility settings (available).
2. Channel Visibility Settings: check that the category visibility settings are properly configured for your Square Online site.
3. Variation Pricing: ensure each variation has a price assigned to it so that items display correctly on your site.

If the same issue persists after checking these settings, please let us know in your reply by providing three examples (full item names) of items you recently attempted to create/add to your site. This information will help us escalate the matter to our Square Online team for a more thorough review if needed.

Laurie
Community Moderator, Australia, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 6 of 8

Im having the same issue except my items will not go into their categories.. so frustrating.. I never had an issue before. 
Its seems to be a recent problem. Also often I enter the new items it goes live saying I have no stock! 

Message 7 of 8
Beta Member

I'm also having this issue, been totally fine now all of a sudden no items on my site even though they are all available...

Message 8 of 8