x

Re: All about Square Capital: Part 2

I am currently 65% paid on my second square loan. My first loan received a second offer at 70%. I currently am gearing up for a huge event next week that will help me be on the path to open a second location and triple my sales. However, I need capital to help me get there. This opportunity may not arise again! I have paid back $21k in 4 months leaving me under $11k to pay back, I have new and returning customers and consistent revenue. I realize your system prefers that someone be closer or all the way paid off and there is a strict algorithm, but can an individual please help?? 

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Alumni

Hi there, @trudy👋

You can learn everything you'll need to know about eligibility for Square Capital loans by taking a look at this article from our Support Center. If you have any other questions about Square Capital, feel free to call in and ask to speak with the Capital team.

Valentina
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 6

I’ve read the articles, I’ve emailed and gotten the generic responses like you left below. How disappointing! So many others in the business are moving to PayPal and now I see why. I had so much faith in Square! 

Message 3 of 6

Keep the Faith! I too know your frustrations, The Square Capital always comes when its needed, it varies, just believe, Its always worked for me, but Trust me I understand. Good Luck, Abundance...

Message 4 of 6

Trudy, I just paid off my 4th loan with Square Capital and I too wanted to move to Paypal capital after some delays but when you compare Square to Paypal, there are many advantages to staying with Square. While it is frustrating to not get any direct response to inquiries and the feeling sometimes is that your partner is not sharing everything with you and the lack of correspondence with your partner is lacking to the point that you could be on the verge of receiving another loan and there is not access immediately in knowing the  loan is on the way. But the last loan I got with Square was by far better than Paypal. You have more input and lower rates than Paypal. You have an easy system with paypal, which does not make you think it through and you tend to jump on small loans or even larger loans with a larger minimum for the life of the loan and in times of business slow downs  can be problematic. Like the other guy said, be patient and Square will be there when you need them. They are helpful for business not hurtful, which is what easy can be sometimes . Stick with Square, trust me if you lock in with Paypal with a long term larger loan, you will probably regret it 

Message 5 of 6

Well Said!

Message 6 of 6