x

What would encourage a capital offer at 50% paid?

I am on my 4th Capital loan, they are amazing and always seem to be offered at the right time! I'm currently about to expand and open a store in Malibu and am at 48%, paid quicker than any other capital loan I have recieved thus far. Is there anything I can to do encourage an earlier offer? Should I pay off the remaining balance and accept an offer for a higher amount when it comes (if it comes)? I mean, the latter seems pretty risky, but now is an ideal time to get one and I would hate to get a loan elsewhere and not be offered/approved by Square later on down the line... I really love the capital offerings and they're super easy to knock out as a percentage is taken out of every sale. 

Anyway! Thanks for reading! Any advice would be helpful. 

XX 

D.

Message 1 of 4
1 Best Answer

Best Answer

I would wait, NO GUARANTEE that you will even get another one. Im 5 loans PAID in full since March, ive basically stopped waiting, prior to this THEY ALWAYS CAME at the right time, now its Nothing. After stressing for so many months, getting generic emails, im over it, While i wish you the best of luck, I would operate without it, that way when it comes it will be a better plus for you.

View Best Answer >

Message 4 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Square Champion

paying off early will put a roughly 2 week reset period for the algorithm that offers the loans.  I have never seen one offered until about 70%.  there isn't anything really that you can do except keep using Square to make you eligible.  If you need a loan now then I would suggest you do it with whatever company because you may or may not get an offer from Square Capital when you get higher paid back on your loan.  and if you have the money to pay back the half of the Square capital loan you're already halfway to the money you'd get from Square.

Message 2 of 4

I was offered my first time at 80% but both my seconds were @ 48%. But I have never asked for the full amount just the middle area 

MH
Message 3 of 4

Best Answer

I would wait, NO GUARANTEE that you will even get another one. Im 5 loans PAID in full since March, ive basically stopped waiting, prior to this THEY ALWAYS CAME at the right time, now its Nothing. After stressing for so many months, getting generic emails, im over it, While i wish you the best of luck, I would operate without it, that way when it comes it will be a better plus for you.

Message 4 of 4